Cut Cadet Premium OHV Engine 382 cc, 420 cc, 452 cc, and 547 cc Oil Filter OE# 951-12690 / 751-12690
New box damage
Cub Cadet Genuine Parts oil filters are designed to meet the exact engineering and material specifications of your Cub Cadet outdoor power equipment engine. Manufactured to meet strict Cub Cadet engine standards, Cub Cadet oil filters catch damaging dirt and debris, ensuring the oil stays cleaner and lubricates your engine better. Maximize your engine life and ensure peak performance by always using Cub Cadet Genuine Parts.
- Oil Filter for Cub Cadet 382cc, 439CC, 420cc, 452cc, 547cc and 679cc Premium OHV Engines.
- Original equipment part for Oil Filters starting with 951-12690 and 751-12690.
- Refer to the Parts list label under the rider hood or under the zero-turn seat mounting bracket for original equipment parts.
- The zero-turn seat will need to be pivoted forward for visibility of the Parts List label.
- Contents include one oil filter.
- Factory tested and approved to provide the perfect fit, strength, durability and performance.
- Cub Cadet Oil Filters provide superior filtration with low-flow restriction. They are built for long life and help to protect your engine.
- Replace oil filters once a year or after every 100 hours of use, whichever comes first, to keep your engine running at maximum performance.
- Filters include a high-lubricity gasket compound that makes installation and removal easy.
- For detailed installation instructions, please refer to your instruction manual.