Emtek Helios Right Handed Passage Door Lever Set with Modern Rectangular Rose
Emtek's passage leversets use traditional American latches complete with a variety of trim styles, handcrafted from authentic materials. The leverset is operated by a lever from both the interior and exterior. With the passage function, the door does not lock from either side. Uncompromisingly rugged and beautifully crafted, these locks are suitable for the very finest homes.
The Brass Modern Collection's knob / lever handles are supported by springs mounted behind the rosettes and sideplates, which return the handles back to the rest position and prevent lever sag. The latches are heavy-duty die cast construction, with strong internal springs, solid brass nose bolts, and sintered metal cams. A plastic bushing located in the joint between the handle and the rosette ensures a friction-free wear surface, preventing metal from bearing on metal and providing smooth, long-lasting operation. Handles are positively connected to rosettes with a permanent clip. Each has a set screw which eliminates "handle wobble" when tightened. Emtek's threaded tubes are machined brass to ensure good threads and prevent corrosion.
Passage: Passage door hardware has no locking mechanism. Both the interior and exterior handles are always free making it perfect for hallways, closet doors, and anywhere else a lock isn't needed. Passage door hardware can also be used in conjunction with a deadbolt to secure a back door or entrance.
- Constructed from solid brass for a heavy duty feel and lasting durability
- Includes all necessary hardware for easy installation
- Covered by Emtek's limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Solid Brass Construction: This product begins with raw bars of solid brass which are heated and pounded into specially made dies - producing a stronger, more substantial, product. The difference between lesser metals and heat forged brass is noticeable the minute you hold it in your hands - solid brass is heavier, smoother, and naturally resists corrosion.
- Backset: 2-3/4" or 2-3/8"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Door Thickness: 1-1/4" to 2"
- Handing: Right
- Handle Length: 5"
- Handle Projection: 2-1/8"
- Product Weight: 1.50 lbs.
- Latch Faceplate: Round Corner or Square Corner
Emtek is dedicated to bringing interesting, well made hardware back into American homes. Emtek's mission is to satisfy the higher expectations of today's homeowners with regard to door locks. They strive to provide a broad and interesting range of products that consumers can use as elements of decor, and not just as a way to latch a door.