Longshore Tides O'fiddlestix Outdoor 4.5'' Adirondack Chair Seat Cushion
Sale Sold out
Regular price $32.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- A deep seat cushion set is the perfect addition to any outdoor lounge space and instantly upgrades your current patio furniture setup
- Made of durable, solution-dyed polyester yarns that are UV-protected and fade-resistant for vibrant color
- The seat cushion is filled with 100% densified polyester fiber and the back pillow, is filled with blown polyester for soft to medium support
- Classic linen grey color that coordinates with any décor
- Includes 1 seat cushion with ties measuring approximately 24" x 24" x 4.5" and 1 back pillow measuring approximately 17” x 17” (measurements may vary up to 2" since the item is handcrafted).
Create your dream patio with the deep seat cushion set. Designed for maximum comfort, this high-quality seat cushion and back pillow set is the perfect addition to any outdoor space and instantly upgrades your current patio furniture setup. Made of solution-dyed polyester yarns that are UV-protected and fade-resistant, this set is great for continued use, season after season. The seat cushion is filled with 100% densified polyester fiber and the back pillow is filled with blown polyester for soft to medium support. You can also rest easy knowing this item is recyclable and crafted in an environmentally friendly manufacturing process. In a classic linen grey color, this set coordinates with any décor. It is also bleach-cleanable, making it a practical solution for your outdoor furniture needs. This set includes 1 seat cushion with ties measuring approximately 24" x 24" x 4.5" and 1 back pillow measuring approximately 17”x17”. Extend the life of your cushions by keeping them free of dirt by following these easy steps. For minor spots and stains, spot clean with a mixture of mild soap and water. For tough stains, a mild solution of one part bleach and two parts mild soap and water may be used without affecting the color or damaging the fabric. To prevent mildew, stand cushions on the end and dry completely before storing. We also recommend using outdoor covers (purchased separately) when not in use. During inclement weather or when not in use for long periods, cover and store cushions indoors in a dry place. Outdoor fabrics make a great addition to your outdoor and patio furniture. Trust for high-quality performance fabrics.