Modern Farmhouse Cut-to-Size Natural Multi-Weave Cordless Light-Filtering Bamboo Shade - 31 in. W x 72 in. L
- Natural bamboo roman shade mounts inside or outside window frame
- Wood tone shades with alternating tan and natural colored slats
- Cut-to-Size blind to fit window (Actual Size-30.5 in W x 72 in L)
Make a statement in any room with this country chic line of Cordless Multi-Weave bamboo roman shades. This series of Home Decorators Collection window coverings are made from environmentally friendly material and gives you custom features without the custom price. Adding texture in this calm and comforting natural color will transform your home with style and beauty. Its tightly woven design elegantly filters light to help protect your furniture from fading, and the natural bamboo will both soften and complement your home decor style. From traditional to modern, this is the perfect finishing touch to get that coastal-inspired home or country home feeling. The strikingly beautiful wood tones of natural shades (also called bamboo blinds, bamboo shades, or woven woods) are complementary to jute and sisal rugs as well as many hardwood floors and furniture finishes. They come in a broad range of sizes, colors, and weave patterns. The innovative cordless operating system makes this shade so simple to use and is Best for Kids certified safe. For additional privacy and less light, it is recommended to add a white or black out roller shade to the window frame, which can be purchased separately on homedepot.com.
- Customize your home without the custom price
- Actual blind width is 30.5 in.
- For an inside mount, fits windows 31 in. wide
- Cordless lift and fold design effortlessly raises or lowers with one hand
- Beautiful and stylish with alternating tan and natural colored slats
- Provides semi-private light control for windows
- Decorative matching valence and finished bottom rail included
- Installs with just a screwdriver, tape measure, and pencil (sold separately)
- Designer tip: add additional depth and texture to a room by layering bamboo roman shades under fabric, curtain panels, or cornice boards; to make a window look larger, outside mount the shades on the window molding or up to the ceiling