PowerCare Bump Feed Head *BOX DAMAGE
A durable bump head replacement with auto winding technology that eliminates the need for spools. The head is made from carefully crafted glass-filled nylon for superior durability and abrasion resistance, it can withstand the extreme demand of any job. It can hold up to 20 ft of 0.080 in. line and diameters up to 0.105 in. With its auto winding technology, you never have to open the head, simply line up the arrows on the bump knob, insert the line, and crank. It provides the continuous cutting benefit of a bump head without having to open the head or deal with tangling spools.
- Durable and long lasting: high-quality materials and rugged construction make this string trimmer head highly durable for use trimming, edging, and performing a variety of grass and weed eating tasks
- Easy to use bump style: simply tap the bump feed knob when more line is needed to extend trimmer line
- No spool removal necessary: to refill line, simply align the head cover and body and slide line through the head and crank the bump knob to load without the hassle of taking the head apart
- Fits a variety of line sizes: fits line diameters of 0.080 in. to 0.105 in., allowing you to use the right string trimmer line for the job
- Universal fit: compatible with nearly all brands of gas and cordless string trimmers to include Echo, Stihl, Husqvarna, Redmax, Ryobi, Black and Decker, Cub Cadet, Weed Eater, Poulan, MTD, and more