VEVOR Pull-Out Trash Can, 37Qt Double Bins *see description*
Sale Sold out
Regular price $35.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
New open box/box damage
One line has slight crack in liner edge as pictured
|Recommended Uses For Product
|Kitchen Base Cabinet
About this item
- Large Waste Container: Our pull-out garbage can, with double 37Qt / 35L large containers, lets you get rid of the trouble of taking out the garbage frequently, and can perfectly satisfy your home and commercial demands. The double-bin design can also assist in sorting waste.
- Soft-Closing Slides: This under-counter pull-out trash can adopts soft-close technology. Due to the premium sliding rails with dampings, you can slide in or out the trash bin smoothly and quietly without any obstacles, and you won’t have to keep readjusting the bin. In this way, it makes the process of throwing waste easy and comfortable.
- Heavy Gauge Wire Construction: The frame of this under-cabinet trash can is made of galvanized iron with a powder-coating surface, providing strong rust and corrosion resistance and allowing you to clean with a cloth. The plating process contributes to the stylish appearance and durability for long-term use. With this heavy-duty construction, this container can hold up to 44 lbs of trash without affecting its performance, and can effortlessly slide in and out in a full extension.
- Install in Minutes: With the mounting holes and a package of mounting screws provided, this pull-out trash bin can be easily mounted to the base cabinets. The door-mounted brackets offer you a one-step opening process after installing on the cabinet door. It is recommended that the opening width be ≥15.4in / 39cm, the cabinet depth should be ≥21.7in / 55cm, and the cabinet height should be ≥21.3in / 54cm. After measuring the size of your cabinet, the bin can be assembled within a few minutes.
- Out of Sight, Out of Mind: An ideal solution to keep your trash container out of sight yet still easily accessible. Whenever you need to throw garbage, simply pull out the trash can from the base cabinet. It effectively avoids kids or pets from accidentally knocking it over and maintains the cleanliness of your home, canteen, bar, etc.