Wyze Smart 15 Amp Programmable Touch and Push Button Light Switch, White (1-Pack
Sale Sold out
Regular price $7.50 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
New open box
Wyze Switch makes it easy to turn your home lighting into smart lighting. Turn on your lights with your voice using Alexa, Siri, or Google Assistant. Set automation schedules and timers so your lights turn on without ever lifting a finger. Turn on interactions in the Wyze app to double tap, triple tap, or press-and-hold to control more than just your lights. Lock your doors, start your robot vacuum, and turn off your overhead lights simultaneously by grouping smart devices together in the Wyze app. Switching to smart has never been easier with Wyze Switch
- Smart Grouping: Group multiple smart devices together in the Wyze app to control them with just a tap. Use Wyze Switch to control your other Wyze smart things: lock your doors, turn on a floor lamp, even change the color temperature of your smart bulbs.
- Tap Dance: Use the Wyze app to set up more interactions: add a double tap to dim the lights, triple tap to change the color temperature of smart bulbs, or press and hold to turn on a smart plug.
- All Inclusive: Wyze Switch doesn't discriminate. If you already have smart things from another company, Wyze Switch can interact with them by integrating with IFTTT.
- Automate Your Life: Use the Wyze app to set schedules and timers for the lights and smart devices controlled by Wyze Switch. Turn on your kitchen lights and start your coffee pot exactly at 6AM every morning, all without lifting your feet out of bed.
- Light, on Command: Wyze Switch works with Alexa, Google Assistant, and Siri so whether your hands are full or you don't want to move from that comfy chair, your voice is now your light switch.
- Vacation Mode: Set a schedule to turn your lights on and off at specific times of the day or control your lights remotely in the Wyze app. Vacation mode turns lights on/off on a variable schedule while you're away.
- Indicator Light: Find your Wyze Switch even in the dark with a soft-white indicator light. Of course, you can always turn it off in the Wyze app.